Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Geek Shall Inherit The Earth Friday & Saturday Night

     Now I know when I married my hubby that he was not the sporty kind of man, he is;  in a word, a GEEK!! I watch more sports than he does.  The nice thing is that I have no problem getting him to go anywhere on Superbowl Sunday, or any Sunday during football season. LOL We went to a Superbowl party once and he looked so out of place poor man I made an excuse and we left early.  Now on the plus side..whenever I have a computer problem, BAZINGA!! my own personal tech.  haha  I have hosed computers and I get home and it's fixed or replaced by one he upgraded for me or built himself. It's only in the past year that I saw the man buy a computer already complete. He builds his own to his own specs. He loves gadgets and gizmos. We were watching The Big Bang Theory on TV the other night and I love that he gets all the geek jokes and he laughs, while I am sitting there like why was that funny? LOL
  Well here it is Saturday night and I am in an altered state. After the week it's been I really needed the release. I have that cough that wont leave but otherwise really good right now. We are just laughing and being goofy. I have a lovely scarf given to me this Christmas and hubs snapped some pics as I wrapped it around my head. I looked like a blonde, stoned, BBW Madonna (not the singer) Hubs thought they looked cute. Hahaha
     Just a newsflash......I had a Jammie Dodger for the first time. It was very nice and what I liked best was it wasn't overly sweet. One big problem here in the USA is that sweets are way to "sweet". Does that even make sense? I mean here I could taste the cookie as well as the filling. So many of the cookies we have are just SWEET, meaning its all one blob of taste. There are no layers of flavors. I think we here in America can learn a thing or two from the rest of the world. Look I have a strong sweet fang but I have come to appreciate the essence of what I eat. To want to taste flavor in what goes in my mouth. To savor the sensations that linger and don't just disappear when you swallow.
     Ooh peeps I'm just jumping all over tonight. Try and follow okay ? ;-D  Tonight we watched a Pepe LePew cartoon (don't ask Hehe) So for ten minutes Hubs is grabbing my arms and what have yous, kissing them, while talking in a terrible fake French accent. I laughed so hard I almost fell out of bed. Obviously in a giddy mood tonight, I read my friends facebook post and she said she was hanging on the couch with honey and brandy. I wrote and told her to give them my best! BWHAHAHAHA  Watch out she's a kook tonight and i'm sure many of you may be asking, so what makes that different from any other night or day even?
I just need sleep more than anything, so I am going to head upstairs. I think I may just go out in the AM to get a few items then just tidy up around the house tomorrow, and stay close to home. I don't feel the need to go anywhere as this upcoming week is going to be even more crazy as this week the first paychecks for 2012 come out and I am sure people will be calling in with many questions and complaints. So not sure if I'll check in tomorrow night but I will post a blog Monday night. In the meantime here are a few of the pics snapped of me in Madonna guise.  LOL


What a Goddess right?! hehehehehe   okay peeps ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment