Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quarter To 3.....No One in The Place....

     .....Except for my husband, the cat & me.....   LOL  I think I may be overtired.
     Well Saturday came and went, spent most of the night speaking with a dear friend and we just recently hung up. She has things on her mind and we were bouncing ideas back & forth. I swear life gets so complicated as we get older. They say childhood is the best time of your life, I know it's complicated as you get older but don't know if that saying is 100% true. Mine was lots of fun but I got teased a lot too. I remember once in school as we were walking out the classroom door one of the kids tripped me, he said he wanted to see how much noise I made when I hit the floor. Yea stuff like that, once a note found its way to my desk and it asked if fat people use more soap when they take a bath? In camp this bully of a girl & her flunkies cornered me ( I was about 10) and kept pulling my bra strap, teasing me that I had to wear it because I was fat and had tits. I wasn't the only girl who wore one but I guess I was an easy target. So I would say my teens up were better than younger childhood. Wow flashback remembering all that stuff. Getting back to before my train of thought jumped the track, I always want to be there for my friends and though not sure if I helped I did get her to smile and even laugh a little. My advice is free and worth every penny BUT I also just listened. That's the important part, lots of folks don't get that. Its not always saying the answer its just being there to listen. As much as I live to talk (that should have been love not live but either works LOL), I am a good listener also. I love her to pieces and hope it all work out. 
     Since Ive been feeling blah, when i got my nails done today I got them done blue. Yea how funky am I!! There is a pic on my FB for those that know it. Other than that I did a little shopping then came home and here we are. I am on an inhaler as my cold settled in my lungs and I swear I get such a headrush from the stuff. I feel like Im high.
     Worked half a day on Friday and from what I saw work is showing no signs of slowing down, is just crazy.Monday will be bonkers once again Im sure. Well jut wanted to say hi and I will be back later tonight so until then ...ciao 

OKAY I AM BACK & it's 9PM and I am snuggly in my jammies already! I have had a lovely glass of wine and watching the Golden Globes hosted by none other than Ricky Gervais, I dont know...he toned it down a bit this year but I liked him last year. He doesn't mince words and it seemed like he was straining a bit to be "nicer"  He looks fantastic though, i like the dark red suit he has on. I always have crushed on him though. Oh and YAY an new season of "An Idiot Abroad' starts next week, called "The Bucket List" they will make poor Karl do things people want to do before they die. I was introduced to it by a friend and it's fabulous. You need to watch it if you've never seen it.   
     Well all seems much better for my friend, crossing fingers and I'm very happy for her. I also spent the day yesterday purchasing the equipment for me to do my own nails with the gel polish. Its quite simple and the biggest expense is the UV lamp to set the gel. Found a good one at a great price on Ebay. So for a teeny investment I save 30 bucks every 2 weeks and over time it does add up so bully for me.  HAHAHA
     OMG I got an email from an anonymous on my other site and they were just so perverted I almost wish they can be traced. It was along the lines of since I am fat I must like weird sex and I'm talking species intermingling was mentioned, since it must be hard to find a human to want to have sex with me. I had about 10 emotions going through my head, I just starred at the screen. look I like sex, A LOT!! i have no trouble exploring things or fantasies but I do have my limits. The issue of me being fat never was there when I was with someone. They were with me and it's not like I was wearing a skinny suit and then when we were alone took it off and went SURPRISE!!!! Damn those Anons sometimes..  You have to laugh it off i suppose, I kind of am now as I type it and throw it out to the world. I did delete it so no I cant copy and paste it. Know were all dying to read it :-)
     Life has been a bit boring lately so sorry no great things to post just that between being ill and work being so busy I have not done anything exciting. I am praying that I will be headed to New York in the near future as that will be fun. I love the city and miss it so much. I mean it's home to me!!   The Giants are headed to the Super Bowl, not that I follow American football all that much as I prefer baseball, but I'm happy my NY team made it. I will be rooting for them come Super Bowl Sunday and as always I am more excited about the commercials than the game   HAHAHAHA
     Here is a pic of my funky nails, will be a dark burgundy red next time but I'm loving the wildness of the blue, I'm such a rebel    BWAHAHAHAHA

    Well I am saying goodnight. I am reading a cool old book called "Walden" by Thoreau ( I adore his works) and want to get back to it before I head to land of dreams so I will say as always  Ciao for now
    

No comments:

Post a Comment