Saturday, January 14, 2012

Really Nothing

Okay so it's 1am Saturday morning and hubs is snoring and I'm wide awake. Even the cat barely gave me a glance as I walked past her. I am feeling better and it was great getting back to work as I do miss it. I slept late so since I'm not tired what I am is bored. I can put in my earbuds and listen to music or watch Netflix, but one thing I'm not going to do is eat. My eating habits have changed and although this gal here has no problem tearing into a juicy steak and potatoes, I'm just as inclined to have a grilled chicken salad now. Huge gooey chocolate cake for dessert not anymore. I go for custards or puddings which yes I know are not always less calories but they dont weigh you down. Cheesecake is always fair game. Lol
I like now that when done eating I don't have that "stuffed Boa feeling" Speaking of food, I have to think what's to cook this weekend. I'm stil feeling a bit run down so not into cooking. I will cook Sunday but I may pick up some planked salmon that's all done for tomorrow night. So have I got you rivited with this thrilling blog so far? Bwahaha
It's just that I'm getting sleepy finally and in my head I had this blog thought out and it was fabulous and witty. You'd of loved it!! But my hands don't want to type but I will tomorrow or Sunday sO please do come back then. So saying good night and ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment