Sunday, January 22, 2012

2:30!am

Hello people of the world. I am lying in bed and can't sleep. I am so tense and frustrated right now more than I have have been in such a long time. Look we all have issues and they are all important and I know in the grand scheme of life my complaints are petty but damn! Between husband ills, work being fooked, no one near me to hang out with, I just want to scream!! I come here to vent I guess because lets face it no one really wants to hear your shit. They have their own problems. Mine isn't a problem it's just life and sometimes it gets overwhelming. Wow I wonder if this is how I get with people sometimes? Sorry if I do. I just wish I could call someone right now to talk but it's early morning everyone is sleeping! Okay I am outta here as the tears are making it hard to type and see. Night all and if it's day there ....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment