Sunday, January 8, 2012

Chit Chat

     Today was the day for it I tell you. I was on facebook just before having a go around with an old boyfriend I dated back in High School. Was nice to catch up. He's still in NY but lives upstate now. Then early on in the day  I had a a nice chat with someone else. It was nice and they are both very sweet. I so need to call my friend D as she has been sick (shes the one I mentioned my comment on FB to her in my other post)  
     I tell you I went into work on Saturday and this weekend just flew by after that. I was there about 4 1/2 hours along with about 5 other people. this new system is just madness. I have never seen the parking lot so full for on a Saturday before.  
but I have mentioned the madness that is work in my past blogs so I will let that rest. (thunderous applause is heard LOL
     I just want to say that on one of my other sites someone messaged me that I was just a bundle of beautiful! I was surprised as the person saying it is half my age but it was great to read and felt good. I admit that it came from a younger person made it even more nice. NOT that age has anything to do with it but I sometimes wish I could go back to myself when I was in college and say "Just stay at this weight and you will be fabulous" Back then I was a size 16/18 and although I always had a tummy it was nothing like it is now. I was more in proportion back then I think. I am not dwelling on it as I have said I accept my body, but it would be interesting to see what would have happened. The Butterfly Effect, of sorts, the Sliding Doors movie , what would have happened if I had Zigged when I actually Zagged. I wonder if that's where Deja Vu comes in? Perhaps different time lines cross at points meaning some things are fixed and can't be changed so when you cross it and its familiar its becasue you already have crossed it in another timeline. I know I need to stop watching Dr.Who, but think about it, it makes as much sense as anything else I think. Yea I'm a nutter, hello I'm Mary nice to meet you :-D 
     Well I boogie to my the beat of my own drum, I invite all of you to dance with me and I bet you have a great time. I am closing this blog down but I have more for tomorrow but will save that.  Its weight stuff and that boring info can indeed wait for a Monday night LOL 
Ciao for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment