Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Give Decent Advice, Shame I Don't Listen

     There is a song by Elton John called "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word".....with a nod of kudos to Sir Elton I'm not so sure. I say the damn word all the friggin' time. Really you ask, you Mary Lee , you!!?? No you jest!   Oh I am quit serious , yes I  do. Why, because I am an ARSE!!  Everything is already looked past & not thought of  by the person I say I'm sorry too, yet for me I just always seem to just send that one too many texts, call just once more "to be sure ya know" I don't know why, if I did I would stop. I just over do. People and my friends did all that they do before they met me and I don't expect them to, nor should they ever change, who the hell am I? PLUS that's why I like them, right??  There fucking awesome, well human, but awesome. Well it stops here (fingers crossed) I actually was telling someone something today along the lines of you need to lay back let people live their lives and they will come to you and/or call in a day or so. They just need some time to miss you and realize hey I haven't spoken to my friend in a few days, i wonder what's up with them.  As I said these words I was like , Who am I talkin' to?? Answer was not just my friend but to me as well.  Who would have thought it. My advice was sound but like I said i need to heed my own words and I like me so I think I shall. I've already kind of, well not beat the horse tonight, more like gave it a sharp smack, but I wont push it any more. wont even mention it, new day and all.
     Okay with hubby and he's watching Top Gear and they are putting someone in a trunk and it reminded me when a friend bought a new Volkswagen Eos, it had a good trunk and my hubs was like yea looked and he then got himself into the trunk, trouble was he couldn't get out. LMAO My old boss and I each grabbed a leg and slid him out. hehe  Then we said his kids would fit and they didn't want to so he shouts at the top of his lungs , in a cul-de-sac, "GET IN THE TRUNK!!" Lovely to hear echoing through the nearby streets, wonder what the neighbors thought. LOL
     Well back to work tomorrow , went to the doctors today and gave me an inhaler as my lungs were a bit icky. I don't have to go in until 4PM though (I work 11 - 8) so I have the morning all to myself :-D I will be awake at 6:30 as thats when hubby leaves for work but I may stay in bed playing words with friends or what ever crosses my mind to do. 
     I need to go call someone so I am going to say night night to you all , peace out and ciao for now :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment