Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So I'm snacking away at work

    On my new freeze dried broccoli and making everyone try them.  I love broccoli and I think they taste great, several people liked them as well. Then there were the few who spit them out. LOL I figure if I'm bored and I start to want something it's better to snack on these or the green beans instead of greasy bad things.  Today actually I changed my food up a bit I had a huge salad for lunch as always but to day I ate it with chili.  I bought organic chili that has no corn syrup or artificial anythng and it was very good. I think just the fact that it wasn't chicken made it already good but it's nice to change up no and again.  Tomorrow morning is the gym. I hope I dont hit snooze and fall back asleep as today was really busy and frankly; I'm tired!! 
     I mean it was like I had 5 people at my desk at one time busy. I didn't even get to look at my emails for over an hour.  As usual though now at this time it slows down so I come here and vent, moan, laugh , cry whateveer is in my head.   You know the is one thing I do think about sometimes? The other website I am on;  many of the people there have webcams and then will get on and do shows or use toys (I'm not talking tinker toys) for others to watch, put all nude photos up and in a weird way part of me is jealous.  I remember being younger and doing things kind of similar but obviously not as accessable by the masses as it is today with better technology. I mean hell I worked at a phone sex line and then was a phone girl at a brothel in Manhattan. (NO touchies of ANY KIND, I just spoke to the guys and booked appointements and greeted them at the door and showed them where to go for the lady working that day)  I am NO PRUDE, but yea I have a hubby and I dont think he would like me to post nudes of me all over the internet. Part of me wants to say "Honey, I could make good money" LOL  then there is my actual personality that likes to keep those pics and actions private only for those who in my life had  been special!  (Boyfriends people - boyfriends) So I guess I will just look at other pics and let them have their fun, as one day they will pass the torch to the next group :-D
     Nudity never really bothered me, still doesn't.  I actually had a 20 minute conversation years ago with my old roomate and he was totally naked the entire time. Thing is I never noticed at first, meaning it didnt phase me at all and then we both noticed he was "nekkid" (LOL) and he jumped with both feet at the same time into the tub and closed the curtain. I almost pee'd myself laughing so hard.  No biggie at any one time there were butts and willies and boobies walking around that place. It had no impact, it was just us!  On occasion though I have been self conscious of my body but that is no longer true. I still want to change things and as I so eliquantly put in my other blog I want to get things tucked up, but all in all I am happy with my results and still working in me!   Does anything or everything I have written so far make sense? I hope so becasue I am thinking as I type and that can be scary, as I know what I mean.  :-D
     I am thnking I will actually stop here becasue I have too many thngs I want to say and I will sort them through then come on back here hehehe  so I wil say good night now and as always, Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment