Wednesday, January 11, 2012

100.6

     That was my temp as of 20 minutes ago. I think the bug that showed itself over New Year is back but this time it has a punch. It actually feels like flu, with the achy joints and just blah!! No real appetite which I am not complaining about but I am a tad cranky. Hubs bless him is handling it beautifully - he's sound asleep snoring!!Really though he brought me tea and soup and let himself be a big 'ole pillow for me to lay on. I truly appreciate. Thing is I have so much to do, work has been so busy and there is one reason Im run down, everyone there is ill. Was a matter of time I guess. Im taking meds but going to the doc tomorrow as I feel it starting in my chest. I will not get pneumonia so Im coming at it with light sabres drawn!
     Times like this I adore my iphone, I can even watch the tv shows on my itunes and was able to stay in bed. I get so bored at home, but my manager makes sense no reason getting more folks sick. I need to get well, end of story.
     Oh let me rant at our postal service a moment. The cards and sweets I sent overseas came back to me , one totally ruined, one a bit scuffed, the others okay but and its a big one ...NO CANDY!!! Bastards took the candy. You wont convince me otherwise. So while I was in bed I used my tea tray and made a new boy's card, no where near as nice as the other was but when I go to the doctors I will get them out. See I know its over 2.5 weeks past but one maybe two of them save the cards so I have to send them. Labor of love, right?  I still have a package to go out but not tomorrow.
     I noticed today that when I'm ill I get horny, how odd is that. Not like I have any real energy to do anything  but I love being touched and held. Im a big baby that way. I love snuggling and the fact that it's cold and rainy out and we're nice and cozy in bed makes it perfect cuddle time. I mean if I can't share my germs with my husband, what's the point.  I started that 3 day diet really well but today went bust so going to give it a few days, as Im not really hungry, I am thirsty though, and will start Saturday or Sunday. Holding at 41 pounds gone, full size lower but I need to go to the gym a lot more regularly. Get that whip cracking on me!!!
     Right now peeps Im starting to feel a little worse, so saying good night, rolling over and going to try and sleep, doubt I will though I'm wheezing too loud. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment