Sunday, January 29, 2012

As We Get Ready For The Week

     I'm here trying to get my hiccups to stop. Holding my breath isn't helping and making it hard to type. So as they seem to be lessening I will let them run their course. Today I was on a mission to find a perfect chili recipe. It's yummy, warm on a cold day and Phase One friendly and it's NOT bunny food. Not that it won't be served with salad but it's not the main course. It's going well on Phase One and the scale is moving n the right direction. I am quite pleased about that!! :-) lol
     Speaking of Phase One, well not really but I needed a segue, I had hubs take a nude photo of me. He did not wait for me to pose so the view he got was, shall we say, not flattering. I was not happy with what I saw.  Now look I am fine with me and know that I have a long way to go (I WILL GET THERE) but I realized something I hadn't thought of.   I had spoken with my doctor on the facts that when you lose a good amount of weight there will be some skin sagging. She figured that I shouldn't be too bad as I never yo-yo'd but I would need to exercise , no problem but even so I will need some altering on my body. As we know I want to get bigger boobs but looking at that pic there may be a nip here and tuck there but here's the thing. I've heard the term once, but I may (most likely will) need a Growler tuck! OMFG!!!!!!!!!  I was shocked as it never even dawned on me. I immediately felt embarrassed by her and immediately felt weird about anyone, who over the years, has seen her. I looked at my hubby and wanted to cut him off too.  Then my mind cleared and I scolded myself. YES there is a 99.99% chance I will have that done,  but in the meantime those I had been with didn't run away so just snap out of it Mary, I yelled to myself. I obeyed myself quickly!! LOL I suppose there will always be moments of feeling inferior;  as there will always be those whose bodies I just envy and wish mine was more like. Then I remember Jo-Ann's words to me..."I want to get to where you are"  Sanity settled in for a long stay. FUCK IT...this is me, take me or leave me.  Growler tuck  lol sounds kind of funny doesn't it?  It doesn't really growl, can purr though!! Oh my she went there!! Of course I did this is me writing this blog.  I tried being demure and quiet but it's not who I am.  LOL
     Weekend was calm aside from my jaunt to get my hair done. Introduced the hubby to a new show. It's called Sherlock and we watched the first two episodes.  Now apart from him being a Sherlock fan, he's also quite clever himself, and he and his 186 IQ figured everything out way before the end. In all fairness to me, the first one was very close to an old movie but the second was a new story. That's why I hate watching CSI with him, he figures the whole thing out right away. :-D  He told me that Sherlock Holmes was the reason he started smoking a pipe. HAHA
     Feeling quite relaxed at the moment, my head is in a very good place lately, I feel good about my relationship with hubby & just as secure in my friendships and my outlook has found a smile on my face this past week. Prior weeks I admit were a struggle in that area. So not a lot to blog tonight.
        I did just spew out a very short (maybe 12 sentences long) story. I'll post it here and let it be my ending for tonight....

She saw the picture and all she could focus on were his fingers. She wanted to kiss and suck each fingertip. She closed her eyes as a smile appeared on her face. She imagined all over again, how those fingers felt inside her. Oh how she longed to feel them once more. How perfectly they manipulated her, how no one had ever brought her to that pinnacle the way he did. She felt her body respond to this one thought, and fire rose up inside her. She looked at the photo again, she wanted those fingers and would not be ashamed to beg for them, although,  she did toy with the idea of just taking what she wanted. Yes, he would like that she thought. With this in her mind she smiled again................
 Told you it was short :-D    As always, Ciao for Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment