Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In Bed and I got inspired!

Hey now easy does it; not that kind of inspired. Lol. It's just that every now and again my head clears and I give myself a good look and well I feel like yelling I ACCEPT ME AND MY BODY!! I know I wrote a blog already tonight but I just had to share. I know it may sound self absorbed but I am hot! It's not always about having the biggest tits or the best ass. It's about liking what you have and knowing how to use it! Men this goes for you too. Work with what you have and know how to use it. Totally uninhibited. That is sexy. I mean the person or people you are with know your body and they haven't run screaming. So fix what you want. It know you are sexy at any height or any weight, tan or pale! Because sexy is a state of mind the body shows off. That's right I'm sexy and I know my strengths while improving my weaknesses. There is really no end to this blog as its really just a statement of how I feel. So I should get to sleep so I'll say good night or good morning depending where you are. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment