Monday, January 30, 2012

It was indeed a MONDAY!!

     Well folks I have to say I stepped on the scale today and I had set a weight I wanted to be at by this time, which is 6 months. I am pleased to say that as of this morning at 9:30 AM eastern time I weighed in at 2 pounds UNDER that weight!!!  WHOOT WHOOT!!  It really is a roller coaster ride and the irony is when I'm down to my goal weight the one thing I can't wait to do again is ride a roller coaster. HAHAHAHA  
     I find that my emotions have been on a similar ride. In general my outlook is good but man when it's not ..LOOK OUT!! I will cry at the drop of a hat. Remember the crying jag I had a few weeks back, things like that happen.  I will come home occasionally from work so stressed out and go into the bathroom to change out of my work clothes and will sit on the side of the tub and get teary as I change.  I almost laugh at myself but it actually clears my head. I don't know,  maybe it's just how I de-stress. It happened a lot the first 2 months when we were so busy at work but it's not really occuring as things are quieting down (very slowly).  I cry when I'm happy too.  I am just an emotional puffball!! LMAO
     Speaking of work (God I love my segues don't I?) I swear I try to keep a positive view while I am at work but sometimes the things my reps do; I want to strangle them!! Not that you know our systems, but common sense tells a person that if you come to me for help and just spew out the situation but do not tell me who this is for and/or if there has been any tickets already opened that may in fact have pertinent information on them how the "fook" am I supposed to help? With out knowing to whom we are speaking of,  I can only state general policy, & not anything specific. This rep today IM'd me 6 times and not once gave me the ID# of the employee calling!! So even when I IM'd back stating that I need it, I still didn't get it until I asked again!!  ARRRGGGHHHH!!! I could scream sometimes, really I can. So I take a breath, and keep going but somedays it really gets to me. Whew I feel better now!  Had to vent that LMAO
     I was looking at pictures of my friends the other day and I am friends with damn GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE!!  Really they are and they are also all very funny. Nothing special, just an statement of fact. So yes my friends you are all hotties!!  :-D   Whew I take weird side trips when I write a blog ;-D
     I am looking forward to going home tonight as I have a meeting with a hot wet steamy............bubble bath!!  lol  I made some more bath salts over the weekend and they feel so good to soak in and they smell really great also.  I use sea salt,  safflower & almond oils, vitimin E, essential oils like cassia and cloves, I also use vanilla and lavender for relaxing, which is what tonights is.  I sometimes use sugar instead of salt and the results are just as good when used as a scrub but since everything is natural you want to taste the sugar scrubs. :-D Yea they taste pretty good! hehehe
     So here is where I say good bye for tonight, seems as good a spot as any. As always until next time Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment