Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

     Obviously I am still at work but I wanted to say Happy Halloween to all and if you follow my path or similar a Blessed Samhian!! As it said in my last blog going to do a few things tonight. Will have a few pics tomorrow I'm sure LOL What me pictures??? I LOVE them, posting and viewing. It borders on obsessive I know but it's a harmless thing, really it is :-D
    Heading right home after work, bring hubs some pizza, I had 2 slices already so I may night eat until my ritual tonight and that will be very little. Not hungry though. So I wanted to say hope you all got lots of sweets and did anyone do bonfires, I SO wish I could.
     I tell you peeps I am looking through all the photos of the aftermath of hurricane Sandy and I just can't believe what I am looking at. Greenwich Village in Manhattan they showed a street that the cars  were floating, and other practically submerged in water. I can't imagine how the stores are going to open anytime soon. It's going to take quite a while for the city that never sleeps to recover from this! So sad but thankfully those near and dear are all good! The boardwalk in Atlantic City, in places is just GONE!! Similar in Rockaway beach and downtown was under water as well. Battery tunel was filled to the top with water!! Freaky to see, looked like an end of the world movie, with debris and flooding and cars smashed and.or burned out.
     Sigh, many lost their lives but it was, sadly bound to happen. Thats why again I say life is so short, you neer know, as for me I will always wear my heart on my sleeve and tell those I love that I love them while I can!  Okay stopping as this was not meant to be a sad blog, but oh well!!
     I will be back later I think, if not i will be back tomorrow so as always Ciao For Now
(lol Halloween Colors)

    

No comments:

Post a Comment