Thursday, October 18, 2012

Rambles

     Well I wasn't sure at first, but I checked the calendar and yep only October! I say this as hubs and I are watching a bit of television and Christmas commercials come on. I swear they get earlier and earlier every year. I miss the days when there was, Halloween , then Thanksgiving and then Christmas!! Instead of Hallogivingmas! It's ridicules! It's all money and I'm going to be like it was years ago. I am not putting a tree up until the calendar says December. Call me crazy but I like celebrating all of them seperatly. So there!  Haha
     Nothing really special guys, as I only got home about an hour ago. I gave the cat her much needed attention, kissed hubs and brought home dinner! So I am going to say night night! So tell me guys, what is your view on the subject?  Lol
Ciao For Now!

1 comment: