Monday, October 29, 2012

Wow Three Posts. Lol

     I just can't sleep. Normally the sounds of the rain on the roof and a nice cup of tea end my night nicely but tonight my mind is just so unsettled. Between the anniversary of my Mother's death, hubs having a bad night earlier due to his skin thingy and worrying about my Da who is in the path of  hurricane Sandy, tea is just not cutting it. So it's been replaced with Baileys on the rocks and Mozart!! Yes, the round chick has a cultured side, what ya know! Lol. I also love Shakespeare , and champagne, and fine dining. One thing I have never done, and would love to) is go get all dressed up and go to Lincoln Center in Manhattan to hear Mozart played.  Then take a limo to a 5 star restaurant and enjoy a meal of the highest caliber .  Then there's the other part if me that wants to go to hear a funky jazz fusion band at a groovy club. Have drinks and relax on the couches in the back. Then hop a cab to greys papaya and eat hot dogs watching the people go by. I'm such a Libra! Lol I get lost sometimes wondering who I really am. How would I describe myself? Eclectic perhaps, but that's a broad statement. I wish I could narrow it down.  New old fashioned perhaps, if that makes any sense. I'm not refined although I'd like to be but I like to laugh too much and usually am too loud to bd considered refined! Ack I am me, take me or not !  Whew this must be the Bailey's talking.  I say that it's times like these, I enjoy having a blog. I can write what's in my head and to those if you who read it - Bless!  Okay I think I'm ready for sleep or attempting to anyway , as the clock is getting ready to chime 2 rings I say again Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment