Monday, October 22, 2012

And Life Goes On

     Well not for nothing, but there were even MORE posts today. LOL Today was different, they did not effect me at all! I was shaking my head laughing slightly. I learned my lesson as a dear friend reminded me. Public forum, everyone a target! 
     Now on a pleasant note. I got my Halloween Costume today. Its kind of an angel fairy thingy. See now that is so not me. Wings and a hallo? I don't think so. So I liked the dress and the white wig. What I'm thinking is donning the dress, used color hair spray in blues and silver (maybe on that) use it, then do a los dios de muertos kind of make - up, going to practice tomorrow. OR, I thought more ghoulish with hollowed eyes and fake blood dripping off my lips. Not sure  LOL  Any thoughts on this? Anyone?? :-) 
     It's been a weird day. Work itself was steady as expected. I did my reports and recordings. Then went home and had crawfish and cole slaw. No carbs.......UNTIL!!!....no I DIDN'T eat any, I was watching The Food Network and here in the states they have a show called 24 in 24. 24 Dollars in 24 hours. He was in NY on this one and he went to a bagel store in Brooklyn. About 25 minutes over a small bridge from my Dad's house. DANGER DANGER - get behind me Will Robinson!!  This place of doughy carby goodness was showing about 50 kinds of bagels maybe more, and cream cheese spreads, and just amazing sandwich's. For someone who eats limited carbs, I was staring at these like a 7 year old boy stares through a strip clubs window.  One of my weakness, bagels, made the right way!! I really never have them down here, they are okay but not worth the carbs. Pick and choose, right? ;-) 
     Speaking of, I really want to get back to the gym, since that lovely sciatica attack, that's just now starting to allow me to walk perfectly straight, I am thinking maybe a week, little longer. I lay here in bed (yes I'm sitting on my bed with  my laptop) and do the leg stretches I was told will help me. Hey some movement is better than none, and I don't really take my pain meds anymore. Just some Motrin if it aches, plus I use Ibelieve on my hip and small of my back and it eases the pain as well. Great stuff, was told about it. Bought it from a place that has English items to sell online. As it's not sold here in the US. 
     So all in all a pretty boring calm day.....YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!! I needed that. I want to say to a couple of people (they know who they are) who left me some comments on yesterday's posts. Thank you so much. Seeing those made me feel in my heart how much love there can be between friends and that you support me, even if I DID go on a public forum {{teehee}}. I also had calls from a few others. You people, who I talk with, and email and skype and IM, you are my family. Love you all. So with this gushing gushy gush outpouring of love, I will as always say Ciao For Now.

1 comment:

  1. How about broken wings and bent halo? I saw that show last night too. Those bagels were looking way too good. And that one he had for just $2.01?!?!? That may have been Brookltn but in what year! I couldn't watch anymore. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete