Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Am

I am going home tonight and drink a very large cup of tea
I am going to listen to some podcasts on Mixcloud tonight
I'm going to dye my eyebrows since I cant get a haircut until the 13th
I'm going to skip dinner, not really hungry

I'm really not writing a blog tonight as my side is killing me, but I hear there are some chic ass slings; maybe I'll stop at target ans see if they have any.
Ass slings - a rather cheeky idea :-D   get it ;-)  hahahahahahahaha

Sorry to shortchange you all but look on Saturday morn as I know I will pen a few thoughts when I get to my Dad's early morning. 
So until then Ciao For Now and Happy Weekend

2 comments:

  1. If someone could invent the over the shoulder boulder holder then someone damn well better invent the caboose carryall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or maybe that was what fanny packs started out as........

    ReplyDelete