Sunday, October 21, 2012

Truely Hurt Today

     Friends it's not often I am brought to tears but today I was. Backstory:  As I have said, years ago I did Rocky Horror, and as much fun as it was, there were the mini dramas all over. I could never be bothered with it, and stayed away from them. I was nice to all, and those that were just over the top with drama i just plain stayed away from. The sister of the man who started the "Official" fan club at that time I went played Magenta. I started to fill in when she didn't want to perform that night and eventually she left and I took over. Now she was a bit chubby, but always a pretty lady. I never was nasty, or mean to her ever!!  So on facebook in the Rocky group I am in, someone posted a comment about a commercial here in America, saying that the witch in the commercial reminded her of this lady. Oddly, I had thought so as well. Not that she looked like the lady but more along the lines of the outfit colors, make up, dark lipstick and wild wavy hair. gave a similar image to how she would look as Magenta back then. A costume reminds me of a costume, I gave it no thought. Plus I love the commercial, so today I go online and she rips the lady (& ME) a new one. Saying how could people be so cruel? I was thinking, what are you talking about? I read on and she then says she could comment on my look and have I ever looked in a mirror. Where the hell was this coming from? She was like I cried when I read this, to be compared to a ugly, fat witch! AH there it was! She asked me did I want her to tell me who I looked like. I should have said yes but I said oh, any middle aged overweight women would do. She attack me again saying that was of course what I would say as I have no respect for myself! Okay Hold the F on here! I have no respect for myself? Really? Considering I haven't seen this women since about 1983 how the hell can she say anything about me. She doesn't know me. Okay I figure I take the high road because hell I am not a stranger to being called names. So I say look what I said was not a dig at here but I go on the explain what I meant but oh no she has no part of it. She has lost lots of weight and now works for Jenny Craig the weight loss company. Good for her, kudos for losing her weight and getting her teeth redone. Trying to be her size 6, that's great for her, not me! She also "It wasn't even a sexy witch, but a ugly fat one. I'm sure the actress playing that part would love to hear that. But of course she is okay to insult an unknown actress but someone who she actually knew she attacks! It got bad, she was down right insulting. How dare she say I have no respect for myself, I was upset. If I had said she looked like her facially then yeah be mad at me but I don't do that. I always thought she was a cutie. Then all of a sudden other people who are friends of hers started attacking me! WTF I didn't even create the post, I made a simple comment on a great commercial that had humor and a cool withc riding around a broom factory, but she wasn't a toothpick sexy witch. She was a real woman, who I personally thought was attractive and looked great in the costume as did this gal years ago as well! Well let me tell you the nasty remarks thrown around, not one person I'm sure read when I said sorry if I offended her as it was not meant to be that way. My humor is not always common to the way the US thinks. I was attacked and it hurt like hell. Now of course the woman who made the comment is no where to be found, I have no idea how she meant it. I was the scapegoat and all the drama and bullshit that was around back then made me remember the reason I stopped doing Rocky. I finally said look was I ever nasty, or mean to you. Did I ever say you were ugly, NO just the opposite. It is amazing, since she is the sister of the founder like I said everyone was just kissing her ass. Even people who just knew her in passing and said so. So I admit, it became too much. I then see it brought over to someone Else's page, okay give me a fookin break and she attacked me again. This is ridiculous. I told her if you have an issue after all the apologetic posts I put trying to let her know how I personally meant it and not to lump me in with the other lady's opinions. Not once did she say sorry for insulting me. I had a bit of a go around with someone on the page and they said to me  "I see what you mean and I apologize for what I said about you" He said I was a train wreck and I was just evil! He doesn't even know me. I lost it and yes I cried some. I couldn't help it. Look if I F up I will always apologize. I would NEVER purposely hurt a friend, they mean too much too me, even those I consider acquaintances. Why would I, someone who was always made fun of when I was younger,  do that to someone else?   I got physically sick and a headache on top of it, it went that deep. I of course, have made my self calm down. I am just amazed at being blindsided that way. I had to get this out. Thank you for letting me. I have no time for drama in my life. I wish her no ill will, in truth its not worth any more of my energy. I am spent for today and it's not even 6PM :)
Maybe I'll be back later, but I doubt it, so until next time - Ciao For Now

2 comments:

  1. This is not on you. I know you will bear this anyway just because you are how you are but this is not on you. This is her insecurity, her lack of selfappreciation and need for approval. Losing weight and starting a job with Jenny Craig could just be a lesson in what not to do. Anyone who would lash out the way she did has no respect for anyone and probably not even herself. She is not worth any more attempts at apologies. She was completely out of line and should have known better than to do what she did. You had the best of intentions and she twisted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesson learnt I guess... never bother posting in a forum or group because some people just don't get it and social media sites are fucked up..... even though you meant no harm stick with those that get you ...

    Lots of love
    The "Fat Cute Nutter Witch" Fan Club - UK Chapter

    ReplyDelete