Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A word from the "round chic"

     Well hello one and all. I have to say I know I didn't write a blog yesterday. Partly because I really had nothing of great importance to say and partly I was so tired. It was the first day of open enrollment and it ended late.  Come 8 pm and there were still calls waiting so we got out a little late. All in all it went well, today wax the same. I am tired. I will say that I was happy with myself that yesterday I had not one if the 5 dozen doughnuts that were bought. I Ben snubbed the Bavarian cream filled ones - god I love those but I stated true to my course. Have to be real hood as I'm not able to get to the gym and I can pack those pounds on quickly so yay I got through it!
      Like I mentioned I am tired. Heading to bed soon, actually make that sleep as I am in bed right now. Using my phone to blog lol.  I didn't realize there was another presidential debate tonight, but quickly realised this as a friend on fb has posted about 34 posts so far for Romney. I personally find him to be an ass. Well in a months time we shall see . I was more interested in wAtching that man skydive from space I daresay ! That was incredible and shout out to my friend who likes to skydive. You know who you are, I ask you, would you do that? He broke the speed of sound WOW!!!
       Okay no more. I am really tired, from what I don't know. Perhaps it's my muscle relaxer? But I'm stopping here. As always peeps, ciao for now

1 comment:

  1. Given the chance.... of course !!! Worst case I would die ?! LMAO xx

    ReplyDelete