Tuesday, October 30, 2012

There Is A New Commercial

     I think it for Honda Autos. The car has a built in censor that tells you when you've done enough (ie:putting air in the tire), this way you will not overfill everything. I REALLY REALLY wish they made such a thing for people. I'd have that shot into my arm so I'd hear a beep when I over overboard. I would sound like a large pond filled with geese!! I do it often. lol I really try to stop it. I say something that's meant to be a true friend compliment and then I think wow I sound way over top so then I email and just ad more stuff. Diggin myself deeper and deeper, I finally end up wishing I hadn't said anything at all................yea that would be a great thing to have!  ;-D
     So tonight I sit here typing, the cat's off doing cat things somewhere in the house, I look down and there is hubs! Snoring like he does and it feels better. These are my nights when I am in my home. I didn't sleep well last night, I think my mind was half awake listening for any noises that sounded like tree limbs breaking plus being in bed alone. Like I've said, if I planned nights alone that's okay but we shall have no more surprise alone sleeping. I love the feel of a man's chest as I lay my head upon it. It's comforting, I always liked that and I didn't have anyone to cuddle last night. WAA WAA WAA poor me!  BWAHAHAHAHAHA Gods I can be whiny at times ;-)
     Well we started work at 11 this morning so I actually had a full day. I am tired but I need to gather somethings for Samhain tomorrow. I used to celebrate it on the actual time, when the sun enters15 of Scorpio. This falls on Nov.6th at 7:10 PM Eastern. I still do a very simple almost all in my head ritual that night. I will tell you tomorrow how it all goes. I will be improvising my tools as most are up in NY. So for my athame (knife) I will use a finger, my chalice will be the mug made for me last chrimbo) the rest I have. I have an idea that should work nicely an I have to get small candles, one black, one orange, one white! That's all I'm saying, can't give away my special secrets now can I??  AHAHAHAHAHA (hear that with a cute fat witchy soft cackle!)
     Well peeps it is almost half past 11and I'd like to be horizontal by midnight, so I will say Ciao For Now and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment