Monday, October 8, 2012

Big Baby I Am

     Yes peeps I mean me.  I am at work, haven't missed anytime but I can honestly say I have never felt pain like this!! My hip and butt we know! Still looking for chic ass slings lol, but my leg is swollen now and the feeling in my foot comes and goes. I am in my directors office because I have actually been on the brink of tears and I don't want anyone to see if I do. I'm a nutter to start with so no need to add to it. I can't take time off we are too busy. I tried to get my birthday off and was denied so you do what you must. Work through the pain. MRI in the morning. I am nervous as to what they'll find. I so want to call friends but I have nothing to say really and I'm not going to bring their days down! I can alienate them enough without that. Lol.
     I really have no thoughts peeps but I am thinking about getting a lap band. It's a band they wrap around your tummy and they can make it loose or tight so you lose weight more evenly and no cutting and you can remove it so I can get to my goal if 150 or 160 and not go any further so that appeals to me.  I do well on my diet but I love to cook and go out with friends so I slide a bit. Plus if my back is bad (I said excersise will kill me lol) I'd like to lose a little quicker without that sunken face look. Lol. I don't know, my mind had been all over the place and I feel like I'm admitting defeat and ask anyone I know. I HATE THAT!!!!
     Well lovelies. I'm signing out, will keep you posted and as always ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment