Thursday, November 1, 2012

Well Hell! It's November!!

     I can't believe it!! Before you know it, Thankgiving will be here.  As usual we will be at my In-Laws, BIL cooks a nice turkey but my hubs makes amazing gravy and he doesn't even eat gravy  LOL Ah yes the family get together, I really enjoy it, we seem to never get together but I love them and enjoy going over to visit.
     I, my peeps, am going to learn how to can, meaning put up jams and veggies and such. I have been collecting recipes and there are a few I really want to try. One is for pumpkin butter. I really love the taste of pumpkin, lol  I have made lemon curd with success but that's so similar to lemon meringue
 pie isn't it? I also want to make marmalade. Love the stuff!! I will let you know how all of it turns out. lmao
     Peeps I'm a bit tired tonight so I am signing off early, so Ciao For Now :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment