Monday, November 12, 2012

Early Post Tonight - Better

     Well a co-pay, a chest x-ray and and an inhaler later I am home, after having gone to the doctor's. My fever was high and he gave me anti biotics called a Z pack - big ole horse pills that are supposed to knock whatever is in you out fast!! Only 5 of them too. He gave me an inhaler and its working a bit as I'm breathing better but he did tell me if it doesn't get better he wants me to go to the hospital for a CT Scan. Oh boy!! That unnerves me as I had a blood clot back in 1980. Not fun I can tell you. They had to take blood every 4 hours from a live artery, not a vein and I am not looking forward to maybe having to do that again. Hoping for the best. 
     Still not where I want to be right now. I want to speak to a few friends that I need to know all is okay but I really need to meditate and try to ground and center my own self. After all if you are not yourself no one but you can really help you get there but fuck it hurts to look around and all I see is my cat starring at me like I'm crazy. Maybe she is right. LMAO
     I really am so lucky that my manager is a wonderful lady, I was so upset when I called her this morning. The timing at work is bad as this is the last 4 days of open enrollment but I was told to relax and take care of me. Trying to everyone.  I'm better than yesterday, bit better than this morning, I'm stubborn so I want to be better as soon as possible. I promise a more lighthearted blog coming up very soon. Oh FYI I kind of kicked myself as I listened to Christmas music today hehehe  made me feel good. I want to make you all feel good and hopefully that will be soon!!
    Thank you all for reading and as always Ciao For Now

1 comment:

  1. Zpacs will knock anything in their path on their hiney. It will clear out whatever you have and the person next to you too. But you need to stop worrying about everyone else and just worry about you. You're making yourself sick with all this stress. Please, just take care of YOU. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete