Tuesday, November 20, 2012

not a whole lot

     Let's see, my mind is all over the place tonight. Like hubs was telling that old joke, "how do you get down from an elephant?" I answer "You don't get down from an elephant, you get down from a duck!" I admit when I was young that really confused me, as I had no idea what that meant. So I say this and hubs is laughing at me. lol  
     Just getting ready for work tomorrow as I am working the early shift and I'm glad since I get to leave work a little earlier than 8pm. As a matter of fact I admit I was a bit upset this morning. I had read my work email and they said that our helpdesk was going to now be closing at 6PM. I was wondering if I was going to be needed. I was told that my schedule as of Dec. 10th will now be 9 - 6. Whew!! :-D
     I'm trying to calm down all. I get too frantic sometimes, as you all know I get over the top easily and I was worked up and tried emailing. Some good things today, my friend got to go to his concert and another's dog is back home  :-D  almost finished with my tea.
     Guys I'm tired, still feeling the effects of the day spent driving on Monday methinks. So I will be back tomorrow night with Thanksgiving thoughts. So until them, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment