Monday, November 26, 2012

A Full Work Week - Horrors!!!!

     Well today starts an full 5 day work week, how will we cope? LOL It just seems so much harder coming back when you have had some time off.
      I just keep trudging through but i will tell you I have re-vamped my resume and am about to repost it on Linked In and a few other sites, as work has been going through some changes. I just heard someone will no longer be here after this coming Friday, but it it what it is, I suppose. Just sucks big time when it's around the holidays.  I also feel a bit blue due to the fact that today I brought notice of an employee not doing their job, and he will be let go and as much as it needed to be done, I still feel bad for the same above reason. He was spoken to and warned and still continued to do just what brought on the talks so we had no choice. It's part of management that I am still not used to. Oh I do it, I reprimand when needed (always as nicely, but sternly as I can) I guide and help as much as I can, still I feel like a ghost at times. I feel like in a ghost in lots of ways tonight actually. 
     I'm am so happy though,  as the gifts I ordered started coming in today. I found something that was mentioned almost a year ago and I finally tracked it down and got it. I love when that works out and it's not even the main gift, just a fun something meant only to give smiles :-D
    Peeps I'm going to go, I have work to do and I'm not in a trying mood. I'm actually in a quiet kind of mood, yes mark those calanders as this may not happen for a long time again, so I'll be back tomorrow night. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment