Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend

    Lets see, an epiphany of sorts Friday  night, realizing that as time passes things indeed change, and if you look you see it is the natural way. I just realized I put pressure on people that I shouldn't and they, bring friends are gracious about it!
     It's been a less than stellar weekend, I have been ill and that's just the start. Not going into detail peeps, lets just say I am looking forward to next weekend and want to put all this one , sans my epiphany, away!
     I am tired and its only 8:30 in the evening. Think I will have some tea and call it a night. So ciao for now all

1 comment:

  1. I'm bothered by your post this time. I don't kniw what to make of it. Wish next weekend could have been this weekend or vice versa. It would have been really nice to have both of my friends together at the same time. It's been years since I've seen everyone together. On the bright side it means I'll have two separate fun-filled visits instead of just one! See you next week.

    ReplyDelete