Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lovin' My Quickies ;-)

     Well it is done. Open enrollment is over, 4 weeks of crazy!! If you haven't read my last few blogs please do so. I am tired and I am going to bed. Have a cup of tea at my side and I am decompressing. I will be at work Friday at 8AM so I get the joy of seeing all the people who did not elect benefits call and complain that they had to wait a long time on the phone this week. Of course doesn't matter that they had 3 weeks before that to call in ;-) 
    I am heading to NY tomorrow night for 3 days, returning on Monday. Seeing some gal pals of mine and hangin' at my Dad's then a brunch on Sunday. Possible breakfast with another pal Sunday morning early, thats not certain though. Come back on Monday, work for 2 days then off for Thanksgiving holiday for a 4 day long weekend.  YAY  Looking forward to seeing my in-laws at Thanksgiving. Had a great chat with my bro in law tonight and my niece. Today she turned 11 and was telling me things she has been up to. Very impressed to hear all of it, and she sews now, even made her own nightgowns, I can't wait to see her creations :-) 
    Okay mates (hehe), I'm out so until next time, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment