Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wow - You Never Know When I'll Post Lol

     It's 2:45am my time and I'm having trouble sleeping. Lets see how to put this. Okay - ever see a house that was on fire in the dead if winter after the firemen have been there. It's odd because all the water has frozen so it actually looks kind of pretty! Like an ice sculpture, yet underneath its tragic.  My thoughts tonight as I drifted off to sleep were the same way!  I am perfectly happy, sans my bruises which are already faded, I'm looking forward to Christnas, planning my trip, in-laws and hubby are good, and yet under all this pretty sculpture is the sad part. I know of several people not very well at all. Was speaking with my manager, who's own Aunt is quite ill with cancer, only to find out that a co- worker is very very sick with Mersa. She has battled this on and off for the last 6 months or so, and now it's in her bloodstream! Very bad!! It can be deadly at this point and I am do very saddened st this. It's like the powers that be need to throw in negative do you appreciate the positive I suppose but it sucks! I gazed up at the moon last night ( She was beautiful and full in the sky) and asked that these people get well or find peace or both! I know it's all part if life but we don't have to like it all - right?
     Well lets switch gears here, lighten up a bit. Haha. I have no clue if anyone has won the huge powerball lottery, it was a crazy amount too, something like 500 million! Oh can you imagine!!!??  Who knows, maybe hubs and I win some cash as I bought ten tickets. I'm sure I didn't win big but a little extra $$ would be nice, wouldn't it?  Well peeps its just after 3 am and I just had a quick glass of iced tea, which all but promises that I will be up again in a few hours to pee, yet again!!! Bwahaha. Cold weather + lots if tea + getting A LITTLE older = waking up during the night! :-D I know I'm a goofy bunny! So until we meet again I say Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment