Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Life Goes On Yet Again

     Well I am going into work tonight from 5 to 8PM, as long as I don't move too much my breathing is not too bad. Oh joy!! I spoke to a few of you and you all said the same thing, I must take care of me, and you all are right. I said the same thing to someone today, I should listen to my own voice. it felt nice speaking to you guys and I know I've been so erratic, you grounded me. Voices of reason speaking! I know what I must do and damn it i'm going to do it. I have a lot to offer and I'm going to focus on that!!! 
   Good news though I was talking with a friend who comes down this way from NY a lot and he told me that the drive was reasonably uneventful as the roads are all clear. I was concerned as to what damage hurricane Sandy may have caused. So sad when you see all the photos. I have donated $ as from down here that's what I could do.
     Just wanted to say hello and hope you all have a great evening. I will write more tomorrow as its almost 8:30 and I want to get home. lol So until that time Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment