Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Day After

     Well day one peeps, I'm sure by now you all know who won the Presidential Race, Obama stays in the White House. It's funny, a guy on my facebook page was posting all day for Romney but not one post today. Look no matter who had ended up winning, I would pray to all the Gods that their minds are made to choose the right things for us. I think things may actually improve in a few years time, I hope so. It's a job I would not want.
     Okay the latest from your weather center in lovely downtown Virginia, reporting about...what else? NEW YORK.  I could not believe when I saw the report for my dad tonight. Snow!!! A good amount of it too.  I called him and told him to get extra blankets out just in case. There is a group on facebook dedicated to my hometown. Now my Mom & Dad moved there about 50 years ago, so my dad is one of those guys you see all the time. I got so many people on there saying they would be more than happy to look in on him and make sure he is okay. I know most of them from the neighborhood and some I went to school with. It was so touching that people would do this for me, I did nothing to deserve it yet the offers were there, and heart felt. I could have cried I was that touched.  There is a concert to help Brooklyn and The Rockaways recover from hurricane Sandy. I can't be there of course but I did send a donation. It's going to take some time.
     Work has been good and I am walking around better, still not 100% but much better, the sciatica is settling down. I have a few things to mention but I took some cold meds and I'm starting to get that cuddly warm feeling LOL so cutting this almost as short as me, {snort} I will say Ciao For Now
     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment