Monday, November 12, 2012

Not quite an Apology

     Lately I've been having some personal issues and I'm feeling very lost. I have been a fucking roller coaster of emotions because if this! I saw some things Friday that made me realize I get clingy, too clingy. It's only because I miss people yet I'm so afraid of losing them I push too hard and make it worse. I have always tried to be there for my friends, my phone is always on, but I don't want to bother them with my problems. So what do I do? I make a pest if myself instead of saying I need to talk, I need to know you care! Not normally this needy a person but when things happen that you keep to yourself you get needy but no one knows why so you just seem like an idiot!  I will get through this I know  but I'm tired of doing this alone! I need my friends and you all are so very far away! I want to say so much but I just get it jumbled. So I'm sorry to be this way, what I really need is to crawl into a friends arms and just have a good cry. Sounds childish, especially to those who don't get this way   Yes I AM strong normally but right now not so much!

1 comment:

  1. HEY! Here whenever you need. You were there for me.GOT IT? HUGS.....

    ReplyDelete