Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A RARE afternoon post

     Well peeps, I made in into work a half hour later than I normally would have due to the fact that I wrestled with an air conditioner this mornign and lost. LOL Its a stand alone model that was in the corner of our bedroom, so when I got out of bed this morning some how I tripped and reached out in front of me to steady myself and well, didn't work, do I did a faceplant right on it, as it and I went toppling over. Its just over 3 ft tall so it's only 2 ft shorter than me LOL My hip is black & blue and hubs will have to pick up the air conditioner as I can't lift it.  I called my manager to explain what happened and I started laughing as I did, as it is just so absurd and so purely me!!
     Well it's business as usual today for us here and I am on my normal schedule for the time being. As of December 10th we start the new schedules, so I will then be working from 9 - 6. At least i can cook when I get home and we can eat at a normal fairly normal time. I only wok 10 minutes from my home (nice I know LOL)
    More gifties have arrived today and I LOVE IT!! I love buying presents for people. Many of my friends and I will actually go out to have a nice dinner and get together when I go to NY but for those I don't see, well the gifties arrive. I have already set up deliveries to them (EEEEEEEE <-----happy squeal lol)  
    Okay my grilled chicken salad has arrived so I am going to indulge. Bidding you all Ciao For Now  (May be back, never can be sure hehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment