Saturday, November 17, 2012

Friends Here, Friends There, Even A Friend In The Sky

     Well peeps, got to my Dad's okay and saw very little of the devastating damage from the hurricane, save huge piles of cut up trees. But it was dark and one weird look was driving past Coney Island. You could see shadow play of the iconic rides against the sky. Spooky looking without the lights on! You looked quickly down the street but its too dark to see anything really. The gas situation has eased up so I may explore a little tomorrow.
     Like I said at my Da and we had a nice cup of tea, as he told me about his date. They were at the restaurant over 2 hours then here at the house for another 2. He said they talked and laughed. I go the impression they had a make out session lol. I teased him saying. Dad am I gonna have a new mommy? He laughed and said noooo!  I think I may need to have "The Talk" with him soon! Hehehe
     Now the air part! A friend of mine is flying tomorrow and I wish him a safe flight and a wonderful trip!!well I am going to bed. It's almost quarter to 3 in the morning and Dad sounds revalie at. 0900 hours lol. So ciao for now
   

No comments:

Post a Comment