Thursday, December 1, 2011

Well the weekend is near

     This seems to be my blog time lately, around 7PM. I am so excited, tomorrow we decorate the office and bring festive here. I am so looking forward to it. We have a nice tree and lots of ornaments, I have lights for  my desk and I even have a special Christmas mug I use. LOL 
     Next weekend I have a party to go to and I can't wait. Good people and lots of laughs and wine!! I plan on enjoying myself to the max. Hopefully we can coax the host to play piano and we can sing & dance too. I love parties that can get crazy like that but sadly I don't go to many but it makes the ones I go to so special. I have friends that go to outings like that and I love hearing all about them. I truly can feel the fun when they talk about it and when I see pictures it shows also. It's great to share that with them. I will make sure to take some so I can share with you all.  
    I dropped another 2 pounds, so thats 37 total, and I know thats a lot but I have a lot to lose and it gets dicouraging at times but it's getting clearer to me that I can do it. It's so odd, I've tried this so many times and have had good results but not as steady as this and never have I had such determination. It helps that my manager is also getting more fit and we help each other. It's nice to talk with those that understand, like an office support group. Another lady here has had a lap band done so she is also losing. I think the band is better than the gastric bypass. Now I know if I had that done I would probably almost be at the weight I want if not less than it  but those I know who have had it done they look very drawn. They look and feel beter yes but mostly women look that way. I think it's the way females lose weight. It's like from top down, like a melted candle and the surgery just seems to show it more. I also heard someone I know almost died because their surgery went wrong. It's scary too. I don't fear death, I fear pain!! HAHA  but of course I don't want to die before my time. I am young enough to enjoy so much of life yet. I want to skydive, yes you heard me. I fear heights but I think it would be awesome to do. Also of course, my England trip, as I want to be comfy in my seat.  I will not cross the Atlantic jammed in a tiny plane seat uncomfortable and hungry because the tray will not clear me. I want to arrive relaxed and ready for whatever may happen.   So many things on my to do list and I will do them!!  Are any of you dreamers?? I am so of course I have visions of what I want. I will say that when they have happened they were always WAY BETTER than I imagined!
     Wow I must be tired, I am rambling. So in that case maybe it's time to just end the blog and finish up here and then go settle in at home with hubs and the kitty. A nice hot cup of tea, and a cuddle to end the night sounds great right about now.   So hope you all had a great day and have a wonderful day tomorrow until we blog again LMAO ..  Ciao for now my peeps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment