Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Almost a New Year is Here

     Okay peeps, I am here at work and it's our usual time to chat. It's slow and tomorrow is the last work day this week. I am switching shifts so I will be here bright and early tomorrow morning.  So many thoughts run through my head this time of the year and this year as it turns out I have nothing to do on New Year's Eve (poor me)  and I know my friends (stateside and overseas)  are all going out and will be having fun. I admit I am a bit bummed out at this. I love a good party but I will be home watching the midnight hour approach and plotting out my January. Don't you want to be me. LOL I am a lucky girl as I have a roof over my head and people who love me so i'm not complaining even though it sounds that way. It's more like stating a fact. As we like to say here at work, it is what it is! :-D
     I am very happy to report thought that the 4 1/2 pounds I put on over the holidays have somehow been lost again. I weighed myself this AM and they were gone, I'll take it but I am curious. LOL I shouldn't argue I know. Spoke to JoAnn and she said she put on almost 10 pounds but she will lose it I'm sure. I can't wait to meet this lady. We chat about so many different things. She is very nice and she told me that she prays for me ever night. I was quite touched by that. As I've said its always wonderful to hear that people are thinking of you fondly. 
     Lot going on at work as we are starting a new system and it's a big change for everyone across the board so I better rest up for the 3rd. hahaha  I found my original offer letter from when I first started at this company back in August of 2008 as a customer service rep. It seems so long ago and yet its just about 3 1/2 years ago. I wish I could view a crystal ball and see whaere I am in another 3 1/2 years. I know what I'm woring towards and I am determined to meet my goal!
     Well lets talk about something interesting, sex! We all love it right? I know I do, and I am wondering if anyone ever just gets in the mood where it can't be enough? I feel sometimes that I shouldn't want it as much as I do. I was taught growing up that women have less of a drive and then when I had my hysterectomy they told me that I would be way les interested and it might need help. I mean like KY kind of help as bodies change with this type of surgery. All I can say in response is "WHO YOU TALKING TO?" Certainly not me, if anything I am more interested NOW and want more now than I ever have before.  It proves one thing, that I will NEVER be called normal! Bwahahaha (not that I want to be)  I have more toys now than when I was a child (very different too lol) So are there any other women out there the same, I would be very interested to know. I am a curious creature by nature. Okay - fine - NOSY!! ;-D
      Ooh ooh  talking of toys. My Sister in Law got thsi cool microdermibration kit and I got one the other day as it loked interesting and I had a coupon. Well first of it's by Nutregena and it works great BUT it vibrates and OMG!!! I mean I may never have to get another toy as this puppy could easily do double duty, woof!!! I laughed when I used it the first time. We were teasing and kidding around, thinking of what could happen. I mean can you imagine there is a knock at the bathroom door......Q: hey are you almost done, you've been in there an hour? A: I'm exfoliating dear I'll be out soon.  You exit the bathroom door with a well scrubbed face and smiling SO WIDE!!!  LOL 
     Well dears its almost 8 so I am going to sign off now and remember if you have my number and find yourself thinking of me New Years Eve - give me a ring I promise I will answer, unless of course I am exfoliating! ;-D
    

No comments:

Post a Comment