Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The dessert party is OVER!!!!!!!!!

     BURP!!! So many goodies brought in and I was good, I stayed aways from the cupcakes and cookies, I by passed the pastries and cheesecake (which I brought in ) but I failed to pass by the flan. I had a small slice but its a custard/pudding and that's my favorite. I haven't had flan in a long time and it was delicious. I love all custards, brulee's, and puddings with rich creamy rice pudding a top pick for me.  I must admit though along with my griled chicken salad I was almost dosing in our meeting as the room was so hot!! I also feel the earth's gravitational pull more for some reason. Yea no more sugars for quite a while now. It's the gym in the morning if I can get my voluptious ass up in time! hahahaha
     I was in contact with my artist and it seems like the start of March for my new ink, I am so excited. Maybe I go overboard (MAYBE!!?? LOL) but this ink will be very special and I can't wait to see it done!! Plus my artist is a fun lady and she does really nice work. I want to get my titty kitty covered up to something else. Not sure what though, any suggestions? :-)  
     OMG I have to share this although it's embarrasing for me. I went to the gym and decided to try something different. Right now I split my time between the treadmil and the bike and i am going to branch out and push myself a bit more, no pain no gain right? Anyway, I tried the recumbant bike. Now if you are nit familiar with this it is a bicycle that is low, you lean back in the seat and stretch out your legs to pedal. Yea well it may work fine for those with a normal inseam but I ( 24" inseam) couldn't reach the pedals at all!! Then to make matters worse the angle I was in made it hard to get up. I looked like a freakin' turtle on it's back! Yea I know nice image LOL Welcome to maryworld
     I made it to target and football is purchased and ready for wrapping, Hubs gift is done and all I need now is to finish my damn cards to ship out. I dropped the ball and feel badly, yes I know I said that already, but thats me :-D   So the Solstice tonight, winter officially starts and here we are at 6:00PM at a temp of 47 degrees and today it was 65. Way to hot for this time if year, so welcome winter and a Good Yule to all of you . Good place to end so I will LOL   Ciao for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment