Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I Just Don't Know

     Okay, first my good news, I hit my 40 pounds today...whoop whoop!!!!! I am happy about that as I am sure with the next few weeks I will fluctuate but it's all good.
     Got my new reading glasses today, the other ones on face book are for late night driving (distance in bad weather) these are for snuggling up with my computer at home. LOL
     I got waved at today by a lineman who was working on the side of the road and I felt all girly and waved back. It was fun and felt good. I needed that as I had just been to the dentist and am looking at my 2 bridges for next year to be done, and it boggles my mind how much your teeth cost you. I had a blot clot in my lung years ago and was on this drug for over a year, and because of that my teeth became brittle and a few broke. I later found out that I was on it too long and thats one reason my teeth are now missing in a couple of places. I hope I am not sounding vain but I love to laugh and smile and I get self conscious about it sometmes. Although the wave this am made me feel good, I even wore eye makeup today at the request of an anon on my other site. I think I may know who it is and will ask tomorrow  LOL   Oh heck I had 6 emails on there today. Inquisitive little group I must say  hahahaha   I really need to concentrate on me and should stop my social site habit.........NAH!!!!!!  lmao
     My dears I am at a loss for words right now, quick write down the date, it doesn't happen often!!!! I feel the call to write tonight so you may have a story later or sometime in the morning. 
     So until my next time, ciao for now 
Okay so I came back and now I'm too tipsy to really write but I wanted to add a pic, it's on facebook too.....So here is me minus 40 pounds, its a face shot but will get full body this weekend and I added a silly one too hahaha :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment