Sunday, December 11, 2011

They're called Boobs Ed (to quote Erin Brockovich)

     Do you all remember when I said I won't post nudes of myself and that those are special, well I MEAN that and I won't, but I did post a pic or two of myself on my other website and you can see major cleavage but my God you would have thought I posted Col. Sanders secret recipe. They got hits and very nice responses but I had to laugh. I mean there are so many bbw and curvy ladies on there posting pics of themselves naked in some very interesting poses, and they are making a fuss over my 2 little pics. I will post them here at the end so you can see, and believe me nothing special, nice but well you'll see. Nothing more than my friend and I showed at this German restaurant we went to this summer but men love them - bless them! LOL
     I am having a good weekend and I really can't pinpoint why, just in a good mood. Almost done with my prezzie shopping and yesterday while I was out I stopped for gas. I saw this shadow in the bushes and it turned out to be this little dog. He was adorable but he was going near traffic so I called out and crouched down and he came over to me. I was going to take him because I mean I didn't want him to get hit with a car right? He scooted away though but this woman saw him and yelled out  seems he got out of the car and she didn't know it. She was able to get him though and was thanking me over and over. I was glad he had a home and a well pups will do that to even the most diligent of owners. I felt good that I helped LOL    
     I am feeling good except my knee is acting up again. I have gone to the gym and I wear my shape-ups so I don't think that's the issue, but man I can feel it when I walk. I guess I WILL have to see a doctor - damn it!!!
Taking it easy today and finishing cards. Pat had to work so I was up at 6 since his alarm wakes me too, I went to Target to look for gym shorts for my dad but no luck. I may go to Modells otherwise it's Amazon baby! They have everything I swear. hahaha
      Well here are the pics, like I said no nudes, well none that are for public view! and they are me so scary yah??   LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment