Monday, December 19, 2011

Crunch Time!!

     How the hell did this happen?! I was way ahead and I was zooming along but all of a sudden I find myself a week before Christmas and STILL not done. HOW!!! I know part of it is that I dont get home until 8:30PM and I was away this weekend.
I am not worried about hubs as I got little odds and ends for him but his big gift is a gift certificate from a store called Micro Center, it's a tech geeks mecca so to speak. LOL I really need to work on the last of my handmade cards. I am gutted that the ones overseas may not be there by Christmas but I will do my damndest to make sure they are there the week between Chrimbo and New Years, at least the gifts got there. Now the gifts to Maine are not being mailed until Wednesday AM so I think they may get there by Saturday but doubtful, again the week between. Sigh!!!!!!!!!  I have sent letters out and other cards and I hope they all get there in time. See I know those I love don't care if I even send anything but I mean a card not getting there in time, well Bad Mary , bad bad form ole girl!! I say  LOL   I know -- but can you say obsessive??  hehe
     Well must say that the weekend was great. I am quite tired today though and I have to go shopping at Target after work for a football. I hope they have them otherwise it's a gift card at Gamesstop for my nephew. LOL
     I will admit I have not been very diligent in my watching sweets this past weekend. I had a small slice of ice cream cake at the party Saturday and a few glasses of wine. Plus I had 2 slices of french toast that i made for my dad on saturday morning. it was like tasting heaven, I make a really good french toast if I do say so myself!! :-D  I DID go to the gym this mornign though so I feel good about that and I'm not stressing. Even when I did have not so good choices over the weekend I did watch my portions and that is a big part of all of this. I have to work all this into my life and if I don't enjoy these things on occasion well life will be very boring for me. I also noticed that I don't eat these things on a regular basis anymore that they tasted better than ever. Hmm maybe that bag of chips IS 8 servings and not just one...bwahahahaha 
     Oh lovlies, I wish I had more to write but I will sound so self absorbed if I do, which is something I am always worried about.  Tell you what, why don't you all ask me questions you may have, I hope you have some? You can do it without even logging in anon syyle so I wont know it's you. I will answer all truthfully.  I should have mor to report as we get closer to the holiday so until next time - Ciao for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment