Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Well I'm Back

     I hope everyone had a great Christmas, Hanukkah,or whichever holiday you celebrate. We had a great Christmas and I for one am ready to get to New Years and have the proverbial clean slate! I don't know, the last few days I have felt a bit out of sorts and also a bit melancholy. As far as the latter goes its mainly because I can't be with everyone I want to be at Christmas. I only just mailed out some gifts today and tomorrow I have a few more trinkets and mainly cards to ship overseas. I just wish I could see faces when the gifts are opened, I mean isn't that the best part? I love getting them of course but it's so much more fun to give and see reactions. I was able to get the Hubs something cool and that felt good as it's hard to do. LOL  Now as far as the out of sorts, I'm thinking too much crap that has been ingested. True that it's less than I used to have but even the bit I had is taking it's toll. I put officially 4 1/2 pounds on since Thanksgiving, now that's not unusual for someone to do but the sugar is not playing nice in my system. I have not had fried food but I did have some pasta which adds to the carbs.  To the gym in the am to get moving again then back to work for a grueling 2 days then off for 4 more days again. I can get used to this LOL  Honestly though my knee is hurting me again and I guess I will have to go get it looked at , DAMN!! I need my knees though (wicked grin  BWAHAHAHA) I also have a physical scheduled for the 3rd complete with blood work, yuck!! I need one though as I haven't had one in years
     Like I mentioned not feeling great so I am not writing much today, but I wanted to say hi since I've been away. So Ciao for now guys and I WILL be back soon, Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment