Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Realizations

     Well it's time for the boxes to arrive with the prezzies and they have!! I need to ship some things and I'm hoping to get them out this weekend so they arrive on time for Christmas. Now sometimes we need to be reined in and I am one of those people.  I know this but I get over zealous on occasion. LOL   A dear friend of mine & I were talking today and I was saying I was going to get him something for Christmas. He said not to and I started to disagree. I had to stop myself and agree with him, see if he matters that much to me, as my friends do, then I need to respect his wishes as well. So okay no prezzie in the box of prezzies for him, BUT there will be one big ass card!!! LOL I think he will allow me that pleasure. I just wish I could see the faces of the people I buy for. Many I don't and thats the best part of giving gifts. So I just cross my fingers and hope they like them. 
     Well a gift to myself arrived today, my new Iphone4S. I can't wait to get home to a wifi network so I can program the darn thing. LOL I love gadjets what can I say?! ;-D
     This morning Hubs left for work at 5:30 (his usual time) and I was wide awake so I threw some clothes on and went to the gym. There were quite a few people there at 6AM and they were all so awake!! I was like the walking dead on the treadmil but I did it!! Went home and took a shower then proceeded to fall asleep until 9:40AM. But its a good schedule for me as I dont start work until 11. I really need to get back in the swing, I am not losing the weight like I was and its because of the excersise. I will start losing more as I go more to the gym. By the time I get to England in a little over a year from now I want to be a fit, curvy size 14. I'm so short that a 14 is chunky for me, which is okay with me!! I like curves. :-)   Now the weight charts say I should weigh between 98 pounds and 125 ...say what!!??   My old dog weighed almost 98 pounds. In what universe am I supposed to weigh, at my age, what a grammer school child weighs?  Ain't happenin' folks.  It's funny I get so many looks now and smiles from guys in cars, I love it and I think it has more to do with the blonde hair, who knows because I am not arguing the issue, I like it. I know some of you are very used to being admired for looks but its a new thing for me. hahahaha
     I put my little tree up on  my desk as the office needed some Christmas..its way too negative as we are busy but to me there is alwasy time for Christmas, good little pagan that I am. LOL   
     Well folks its wrapping up time and I have to go look up something for an employee so I am off. I leave you with this pic of a tee short I so would LOVE to own if it was real. LOL Ciao for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment