Tuesday, November 8, 2011

YeeHaw It's Tuesday

     We are in full swing here at the helpdsk today, annual enrollment is in it's second week and we have been steady with about 3800 calls as of last Friday. I can't wait for Monday :-D
     Had a chill Sunday I went out early to meet a friend for coffee and she & I caught up. She used to work with me, as amatter of fact we started the same day. Then I brought breakfast home for Pat.  We did some yard work later then had a nice dinner. Sunday night was odd I wasnt feeling well for some reason as stated in my "4AM" blog. Still feeling a bit yucky but popping lots of vitamin "C" and drinking lots of water so hopefully I will fend off whatever is looming. 
     I am back on Phase 1 on Southbeach as of today. I need to jump start again. I seemed to have hit a wall. It's the breads..any bread for me is evil and god Ilove it so!!  I love to bake my own also but not going to happen for awhile :-(
     I need clothes but I'm going to wait a bit more. I'm not happy that I haven't lost more. I so need to stop looking at others and be happy with me again. Thing is I am happy with me and I have embraced myself. I am sexy, I am fun to be with what I need to do is stop comparing myself. I am losing weight the way my body is going to lose it and even with targeted area excersise I am not always happy where it gets lost (ie BOOBIES!! LOL) but i have noticed they are looking larger since the fat beneath them is going away. HAHAHA  I love our bodies they are so amusing. Also annoying but they are beautiful in all forms. As Shakespeare said "What a piece of work is man." :-D     I have added my most recent pic that I took this morning on my way to work. Those of you on my FB page will recognize my profile pic. Yes I'm smirking! LOL
     Well peeps, it's getting busy so I have to go but I'll be back, maybe tonight but def. tomorrow. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment