Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SMILING

     Okay very few know already, but now I need to announce this as I am jumping for joy, wellmy equivelent of jumping anyway! ;-)   A friend gave me a pair of capris and well doubtful I tried then on and they fit!!!!!!!!! Now when I sit I get a muffin top, but they fit!! Drum roll please....they are a size 22!!  It's ben years since i've seen that size. This week my scale hasn't shown any loss but the pants prove it!  Yea, like a told a dear frined this morning I CAN do this!! It's not easy at all, and I know the bumps in the road will be there always but here is my proof I can loss the weight I want and still on oaccasion have an indulgence (JUST NOT WHITE CASTLE BURGERS!! LOL)   Maybe I shouldn't be so happy, dont want to jinx it but I am just so happy!  Okay, well THAT was a totally self absorbed blogette!!  
     More later today and there will be a special Thanksgivign blog tomorrow! So stay tuned, I'm sure it will be enralling  BWAHAHAHAHA   Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment