Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Foody Day

     Woke up and went to to the gym for the first time in quite awhile...it felt GOOD!!!  Was great to move again and it will help me lose quicker..I have plans man!! LOL
     Let's see the day was good but it was a serious food choice day for me:
BREAKFAST: I wanted french toast - I had scrambled eggs & turkey bacon with tomato juice
LUNCH: I wanted a cheeseburger w/fries - I had a grilled chicken salad w/balsamic dressing
DINNER: I wanted pizza - I had tuna on greens with sliced avacado
Yep It's all about the choices we make and well I did good today, one day at a time and then step by step until you are walking then you run and then you get to what you set as your goal. Time is not the enemy it's on your side. Use it and plan your steps.
     So I was at it again, my mind wanders at night and I wrote this little ditty. It's not as explicit as my last story (more work appropriate LOL) and it's not a story more of a, well, little ditty!   LOL  Yet in it's own way I think its more erotic than the story was.  Here goes:  It's called TELL ME! ......
......In a room. Just us two, tell me what you want ! As our lips meet and tongues entwine, I want to hear the words. TELL ME NOW, I demand validation of what I already know. I beg you now tell me as I trace my way down your body.
Closing in; hot breath;  soft moans growing loader. Wetness pierced by hardness. Again as thrusts deepen and pace quickens, tell me what you want! Quakes and shivers, growls and sighs…fill me as I tighten. Explosion of desire, raw, & animal,  settles into quiet peace. You tell me what you want & I'll tell you it’s yours to have.
     So there you have it lovlies and well as always  ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment