Friday, November 4, 2011

I Am A Silly Bunny

     Yesterday one of my co-workers, he was wearing a tie that had little circles all over it, very 1970's looking  and another person said you have balls on your neck. So of course perverted folks that we are, we laughed and he said that sounds like a song. Me being me came up with this little ditty (now it took all of 2 minutes so be kind)

Balls on my neck I cry out in haste
if they were in my throat I'd know how they taste
if they were on my feet, I would hear them runnin'
if they were on my ears, I could hear them commin' (cummin' -  however you choose to spell that LOL)

hehehehehehehehe  Me so naughty

Well dears thats it for today it was a twofer friday LOL  Hope you all have a great weekend. i am here at work until at least 8 so those who know me well enough drop me a line on facebook as I am sure I will be on there later. Ciao for now :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment