Thursday, November 10, 2011

Stick A Fork In Me I Am Done!!

     Well guys, it's been a long day. I only got home at 9:15 tonight. It's getting busy and well that means home late. Heck on Monday I work until Midnight. I don't mind it.....it's my 3rd.
     I am just relaxing and thinking!!  LOL that can be either dangerous or hilarious, sometimes both even hehe
     Here's some of my thoughts right now: 
I like when I am alone in a home with others in it
I like the way a cat curls her tail into a question mark (complete with the "dot" under it if looking from the rear! lol
I really enjoy singing to my self in my head
I like how a hot cup of tea just takes away the stress with each sip
I like lots of things but mostly I love being happy and making others happy. The one thing I so hope is that when I'm gone people will have happy fun memories of me.  NO that's not morbid, that a good thing, means I did it right!! 
     I told you it could be dangerous.  hahahahahaha
YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!! I'm in the mood to post a story I made up....it's an adult only story so if written erotica bothers you ...don't look please, if it doesn't ...well have at it....here goes:
(Last warning..this is 18+ stuff)

The day was crazy busy. She finally got home. After a quick shower she lay back and took several hits. Her fingers traced down her throat as she let the smoke take her to days past. She slid her finger around her breasts first one then the other, her eyes closed. He appeared in her mind, the way he had the day he teased her and made her cum over & over. Thinking of this her hand traveled down until it reached just above her pussy. She imagined again and saw his face taunting her as he fingered her wet clit, oh how she was his to use at that moment. She now took her finger and rubbed her clit, first around it then over the tip . She was re-living his fingers inside her she slid a finger deep in that soft wet pussy and started to fuck herself. She thought of him again as she pushed in deeper & faster. She opened her legs wider and grabbed for her toy. She teased her clit with it and then rammed it deep inside her dripping pussy. Oh my god she needed to fuck, she fucked herself harder as she imagined his cock inside her, how he knew just how to move that made her scream with pleasure. His cock felt like no other. She was going to cum soon and how she wished she could cum over his cock. That beautiful cock, such a perfect shape. She loved running her tongue over the mushroom head. God it felt so good entering her pussy. Pushing in opening her wide.   She would swirl her tongue up and down the length of his hard cock and then trail her tongue down to his balls and then his ass. Letting her tongue flick at the opening she wanted to get lost in him. This was her thought as she felt her pussy tighten and then explode. She relaxed, and smiling to herself thought yes she remembered alright, hoping he did too. She may have to remind him again but that’s okay because she had some new ideas she knows will make him moan with extasy, oh she loved when he moaned, it just made her drip even more. She reached once again for her toy, closed her eyes and let herself remember.

TOLD YA....not my best but it only took about 10 minutes to write. 
Well everyone I'h headed to bed...there will be more tomorrow..ciao for now  love,peace,& chicken grease I'm outta here! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment