Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Day After

     Sitting here at my desk and my first issue of the day was speaking to a woman who said that she thought that annual enrollment ended today and I had to explain to her that no it was yesterday and she is locked out and of course she has one of the plans that was cancelled for next year. See we have sent out memos, emails, postacrds to the home as well as reminders where they enter their time so NO REASON not tho know.  She wasn't happy but oh well. She had 2 weeks to do this and 2 months in advance notice. So she started my day on a high note (sarcasm lol)
     Today it is a very weird day, the weather is oddly mild and the vibe here is aggitated for some reason. Not good for me as I tend to feed off my enviroment. I do try to spread smiles where I am but I am only one person  even though talking scales usually say "one at a time please" when I step on! I can only do so much and if the main populace is in a crappy mood well I get real quiet and stay at my desk writing blogs. LMAO
     I am doing well on my diet even though today I did have a bite of pumpkin muffin. I was just craving sweet this AM and I know me if I didn't have that I would have went overboard and its going to be lifetime so I did it !! Right now my lunch just arrived and its lovely grilled chicken salad with red pepper strips and avacado YUMMY!!
     So I was just informed as a perk for my efforts with annual enrollment I am getting a half day this coming Friday so I may just go to NY to see my Dad for a pre Thanksgiving visit. I am still debating as I may just take advantage and enjoy the time to dio a little holiday shopping .  I need to call the Kickers customers servoce as they are in the UK and i need to know if they shio to the US I want to get my boots  LOL   Priorites right ? ;-D    Well i am going to get back to work and get ready for my meeting so until next time I say Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment