Friday, November 4, 2011

It's A New Dawn, It's A New Day

     Hello all. Doing this from my phone again. I have to say that the call of the needle has been strong as of late. Speaking with a friend yesterday and he was telling me about an artist in Germany who is really good and I went to look. She is legit!!! Great work. So of course I want more ink. I am getting my chubby fairy done soon but I also want a cherry blossom limb so to speak done on the side of my leg up to my thigh. My new artist did one freehand on a client and it's just gorgeous. Yep by year end, some new ink for Mary.
     Spoke to Joanne last night. She said she now is down 26 pounds. I am so happy for her. She has 20 pounds more to get to 400lbs. Yes she is a big girl who from what I can tell has a big heart too. I told her last night that I was disgusted that I've.stalled and that my knee has me in tears most days. She said don't worry it will change. I know she is right and as soon as annual enrollment is over, I'm going to the doctor.
     Ah, annual enrollment...the 2 weeks of craziness. It really hasn't been too bad. Which makes me nervous for next week. I did work until almost 8:30 last nightbut that's par for the course. I think the best news is that they haulted renovations on our bathrooms so I don't have to trek up or down to pee. Lol
     Okay peeps. It's 6am and my alarm goes off in a hour. I may try to snooze then yay ...Friday starts. Pictures being taken so full make up is needed. Hehe. Until next time....ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment