Monday, November 28, 2011

You Know??????

     Day started in pain as I threw out my back lifting boxes over the weekend, serves me right for cleaning!  LOL   Way too many ibuprophen later and this awesome ibuprophen creme a friend told me about have made it very bearable.  I think someone has a little round voodoo doll they are sticking pins in, hehehe. I was busy this weekend and really randy yesterday for some reason  LOL. Cruel twist of fate though, I am so randy, and yay my knee is better, but boo, my back is out.  haha
     I am proud to say I weighed myself this morning and over our Thanksgiving weekend I did not gain any weight. I did not lose either but I'll take the even out. I did eat well but had more carbs than I should have so I was pleased. I asked Hubby to get me a gift certificate to a store that I like so I can buy some new work out clothes. I need them, mine are so ratty looking and if I am going constantly I want to be comfortable.
     I actually want to speak about my friend Jo-Ann. Remember her? Well I spoke to her over the Thanksgiving holiday and she is now in a size 30. She was a 5x/6x and her total loss is almost 30 pounds now. I am thrilled for her. I am sending her a coat I bought last year that I never wore as I bought the wrong size and it is way too big on me. I think she will be able to use it, of course I'm shorter than her, hell I'm shorter than most, but if she can use it great. It's a very roomy 3x.  I told her if it doesnt fit to give it to goodwill. 
     I am getting deliveries to my office now of prezzies that I have ordered and I can't wait to start wrapping and shipping. I am stuck on a few people, like a wife of a dear friend but I ended up getting her scent. It's really nice and oriental but with a floral overlay to it. Very Interesting and very sexy scent. I hope she likes it. Bought a robe for my friends son who lately has a penchant for singing in the shower, I can see him now in the robe and socks with a microphone in hand.  Pat is my hardest to buy for but he's supposed to give me ideas.
     Now here's a question, as a girl who has been a Pagan for over 20 years, is it wrong that I still love Christmas?  I mean I was raised Catholic and I have so many wonderful memories. I have no trouble celebrating this holiday. it's the Solstice for me and time of the "Sun/Son" so I can combine them I feel. I would be interested to get your thoughts on the matter. Feel free to leave the comment as an Anon if you dont want to give your name.
     Well darlings I will be back tomorrow so hope you all have a funky night and day. Ciao for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment