Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Night Fever

Well I am writing this from my new Kindle Fire. I am truly amazed. I came home and hubby had this thing in his hand so of course I'm like what's that. He tells me and bold bitch that I am I ask if I can have his Nook. Well surprise for me...he asks if I would rather have this. Then handed me my own new Kindle. I was speechless. I was saying really for me over and over again. I mean an occasional scented candle but nothing like this. I was floored and I am so grateful. It was very thoughtfull of him. We both love to read so it's.just perfect. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that's a squeal of delight. What a sweet surprise. Loo
Today was a good day. Got my nails done. Had them cut down and well they look nice but I'm used to them longer but as much as I like that its not conducive to major cleaning. Since they are my nails though they are quite sharp and feel good. Backscratch anyone? Loo Work like I said was good and my manager asked me if I'm learning more. I told her absolutey I am and she liked that. Hell I want to learn as much as I can. I love learning new things...in anything. I hope I always learn new things. We are going to happy hour tomorrow. Yea our director is taking us out for a few drinks and where as they leave after, yours truly has to go back to work. Lol Ail be interesting!
Short week this week. So busy ne t few days. Did some nonlinear shopping tonight. Want early start as I need to ship and want to beat the rush. Hopefully will be done with shipped items next week.Well peeps as always I find it so cool you all read Mg blocs. Means a lot to me. So take card and Ciao for now.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment