Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Festive indeed!

     Well pumpkins lets see what has this day brought me.  It brought me a great surprise email that was very sweet and I loved. A friend offered me a solution to a small dilema I had and its most appreciated!!  I also ran into an old friend at the craft store. I haven't seen this lady in years, she had a lot of health issues and we chatted for awhile and ilet her know she looked great. An older woman at least 20 years on me and she was saying that she finally has health issues undercontrol and the past year has been very kind to her.  I was so happy to hear this as she used to monitor a class I took and we always had so much fun it was nice to see her smile. That was a good feeling.  I also had a lovely back & forth with a dear young lady, who is the daughter of a good friend. She is just adorable and so grown up that you forget sometimes that she is only 11.  We were talking about tinsel on trees (we both love how much brighter the lights look LOL) and I had to stop myself from telling her that my cat used to eat the tinsel and then the damn stuff would hang out of my cats arse!! It looked hillarious and see I think she would have laughed hard at that but I opted not to say it.  Haha
     It's starting to feel a bit like Christmas despite the warm weather. I swear buying a coat was the ju-ju to prevent the cold. Isn't it alwasy the way, like carry an umbrella and it doesn't rain.  I have to put up my little work tree tomorrow. This weekend I will be baking up a storm at my in-laws. They have a nice big kitchen. I'm thinking of maybe shipping some overseas. Wonder how they would survive the trip. I love making cookie platters and gifts for the people at work. I love to cook and bake and with just Pat & I, it nevers seems like I get to really shine. I have so many recipes I love and well this is the time to do them! :-D
     So it's been a good day and this has been a boring blog I know. Headed to the gym in the AM (5AM to be exact) so I may have some more interesting things for ya tomorrow.  Hey guys  give me some feedback , is there anything you would like to see me write about or any questions you may have, I will answer all of them, I  promise!  Okay well, ciao for now ..this bird has flown!!

1 comment:

  1. 20 years you say - I never met a person who's a 100yrs old ...... and if you want to shine... eat some tinsel !! x

    ReplyDelete